Tree-t Others to New Wooden USB Flash Drives
Did you know we had these unique wooden USB flash drives?
Oh dear. It's one of those end-of-the-day blog posts, and I've been pondering these wooden USB flash drives for much of the day. What to write about these little unique pieces that can conveniently hang around the neck for quick access and come in two different types of wood?
Well, first I thought about mentioning the other wooden technology pieces out there, like this wooden alarm clock or maybe the iWood (yes, it's really called that), an iPhone case that can be yours for $117 and is made out of real tree. I dismissed those ideas, and will now instead come up with numerous puns and clichés that deal with the wooden USB drives, which hold up to 512 MB and have a nice imprintable area and remind me just a little bit of those magical unmarked Scrabble tiles that you can use as wildcards.
- Customers won't be able to "leaf" it alone.
- A maple a day keeps the doctor away!
- Woodn't potential customers be wowed by this giveaway?
- "Log" on to view your files with these customized USB drives.
- These wholesale USB drives can help you branch out your marketing campaign.
- Get twiggy with these wooden USB flash drives. (Really, I'm truly sorry about that one.)
- Share your grains of wisdom with these customized wooden USB flash drives.
- A USB drive in the hand is worth two in the bush. (OK, this one is reaching a bit.)
- Make like a tree and leave these customized USB drives out for clients, and watch your sales grow.
- Bark up the right tree with these wooden USB flash drives.
... And I'm spent. Have any creativity of your own to add? "Leave" a comment below.