Don't miss your opportunity to enter our Laboratory and Laboratory Professional of the Year contests!
We've extended the deadline to enter the annual ADVANCE Laboratory Professional of the Year and Laboratory Facility of the Year Contests to Wednesday, Feb. 25. Click here today to nominate your facility or a coworker for these prestigious awards. All entries should be no longer than 500 words
When nominating a laboratory professional, consider:
- How does the nominee improve work environment, patient satisfaction and relations with medical teams?
- How does the nominee adjust to change and cope with difficult times?
- How does the nominee support other lab professionals and implement the team concept in meeting goals?
- How does the nominee go "above and beyond" to make a difference?
- How does the nominee pursue continuing education, certification and learn new techniques?
When nominating a laboratory, consider:
- How does the facility improve employee and patient satisfaction?
- How does the facility participate in community outreach events?
- How does the facility encourage innovative programs?
- How does the facility go "above and beyond" to make a difference?
- How does the facility foster teamwork and good staff relations?
Win Cash and Prizes
- $1,000 and a commemorative plaque for the winning laboratory
- $200 and a commemorative plaque for the second place laboratory
- $100 and a commemorative plaque for the third place laboratory
- $500 and a commemorative plaque for the winning laboratory professional
- $200 and a commemorative plaque for the second place laboratory professional
- $100 and a commemorative plaque for the third place laboratory professional
Nominate a winner and receive a $35 gift certificate to the ADVANCE Healthcare Shop. The winning essays, along with photos, will be featured in the April 20 issue of ADVANCE for Medical Laboratory Professionals. These contests are sponsored by Aureus Medical Group, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, CELLNETIX, LabCorp, NewYork-Presbyterian, NYU Langone Medical Center, North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System, Spectra Laboratories and Spectrum Laboratory Network.
E-mail: email@example.com with any questions. For more information and discussions on National Medical Laboratory Professionals Week 2009, visit our Lab Week Tool Kit.