Thanks for Your Feedback!
It's been about one month since we sent the first issue of Nurse Practitioner Perspective
to the printer. In my editorial in that issue, I invited readers to share their thoughts about this magazine, which we hoped would stand out as a unique resource for NPs and DNPs. Your feedback tells me that we hit the mark:
- Congratulations on the inaugural issue ofNurse Practitioner Perspective! I received it in the mail today and have already read it. It is excellent, with very time-appropriate content for our profession!
- I thoroughly enjoyed reading the inaugural issue ofNurse Practitioner Perspective. It was chock full of invaluable information. I look forward to future issues.Again, thank you for the sending me this wonderful resource, which I feel will be a great addition to my monthly reading.
- I am happy this magazine has been instituted. There is a wealth of information we can contribute to the profession from our daily administrative, clinical and academic perspective and practice. We are all facing several challenges in the current healthcare market of today. Those challenges need to be shared and disseminated to our colleagues and other healthcare professions. We must work together in order to achieve the ultimate goal: One Health.I am very impressed and excited for the future of this magazine.
- This publication looks great, congrats. Thanks for listening to and responding to your readers.
- Looks great! The publication is colorful, interesting, and informative. Good job!
Thank you for taking the time to write to me about the inaugural issue. We're putting the finishing touches on the May/June issue and it will be arriving in your mailboxes and on our website around May 15. It contains articles on adding revenue streams to your practice, favorite mobile apps for NPs and how to 'break up' with a problem patient. Please keep those comments coming!