It seems like every day we open up the newspaper or watch the news and see the negativity towards law officers and our military personnel. The National Academy of Dermatology Nurse Practitioners and the American College of Dermatology Nurse Practitioners want to recognize fallen soldiers and fallen law officers at our next conference. We want the world to know that there are thousands, if not millions, of nurses who support our military and law enforcement.
At the annual 2016 NADNP/ACDNP Dermatology Conference, we will be dedicating the week to honoring these fallen heroes. In addition, we will be hosting selected families of these fallen heroes as our guest for the week at the Sheraton Sand Key Resort.
We are also sponsoring a Wounded Warriors Project Beach Event to honor those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our country. Proceeds from this event will help our soldiers and their families in need of help.
Please come show your support by attending the conference. Every year, we set aside scholarships for those who need help attending. NP or PA students have the opportunity to volunteer for a free main conference registration.
2016 NADNP/ACDNP Events
- May 10, 2016: Clearwater Beach Marina Aquarium Exclusive After Hours Dinner Event. We will be sponsoring needy children for a fun visit at the marina to see Winter and Hope.
- May 11, 2016: Opening Ceremony for Fallen Heroes is part of the main conference. Please come support our families as we have the University of Florida's Honor Guard performing a missing soldier military formation.
- May 11, 2016: Exhibit Hall Party with Moffitt Cancer Center Cutaneous Program Charity Event to raise money for melanoma and other skin cancer research.
- May 12, 2016: Wounded Warriors Beach Event with live music and food. Come spend time with our wounded warriors.
- May 13, 2016: Dali Museum Psoriasis Event with live music, food and symposiums. This event is open to the conference registrants and the physician, NP and PA communities to help raise money for the National Psoriasis Foundation.
Please visit nadnp.enpnetwork.com or nadnp.net for more information!