So, with only seven days of my clinical left, and 25 days until graduation (who's counting?), I thought I would post a list of my blessings, joys and memories throughout this journey of becoming a physical therapist.
(I know a lot of these things sound ridiculously cliché, but trust me in that they are all genuine.)
- Late nights studying
- Early mornings studying
- Midafternoon studying
- Practicing techniques on my classmates
- Laughing and laughing with my classmates
- Great professors
- Even better friends
- Typing countless study guides
- Watching patients conquer the impossible
- Learning that the best parts of being a PT can't be taught in a classroom
- Meeting great people, great therapists on each of my clinicals
And, for the record, I'll warn you that my next few posts may be a little emotional or sappy or something. It's not really my style. But, a lot has happened over the past six years, and I cannot believe it is finally coming to an end.