Products, Style & Advice for the Modern Healthcare Professional
Treat Your Tootsies to Veggies Footwear
Our shoe sale takes 20 percent off of many of our popular brands!
Shoe sales are dreamy. If you've been holding out on picking up a new pair of nursing shoes, now's the time. We have most of our shoes at ADVANCE Healthcare Shop, including several top brands, on sale for 20 percent off.
With that in mind, I wanted to take a closer look at our selection of Veggies Footwear, one of the brands that's marked down for a limited time. You can grab a few pairs and still spend under $100, so they're affordable and our customers boast about the shoes we offer from Veggies Footwear. Want proof?
- "On my feet 90 percent of the work day," Ginger, RN, PHN, from NJ wrote about our Veggies Footwear Pineapple III Clogs. "These super-soft yet durable and supportive shoes are VERY comfortable on my feet. My feet thank me every day! WOW! The Veggie Pineapple clogs are perfectly soft, cushiony, and very durable. Thank you for a fantastic shoe, a very reasonable price and an extremely professional look! In hot months we CANNOT wear open-toed shoes because of possibility of injury. These shoes will allow my feet to ‘breathe.'"
- "I love Veggie clogs. I have tried expensive sneakers and different footwear, I used to get cramps in my legs and feet after working all day," Linda in PA noted. "I tried Veggie clogs and stopped getting foot and leg cramps. I even have my friends, daughter-in-law, granddaughter, son and other workers wearing them now. Again, I just love Veggie clogs, I wear them everywhere now, for work and not at work."
- "I was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable these clogs are for the price I paid," Angela, who works in a nursing department in Alabama, explained. "I ordered the Taffy Twist color which goes with just about every scrub set I have. Very pleased!"
- "Love these clogs," Patricia from Pennsylvania penned. "I usually wear size eight and a half so I ordered up to size 9. After trying them on I thought they were too big, but once you put in the pads the size was perfect. I would wear these shoes out and about, not just to work. Comfortable and good looking. Have worn Crocs for years ... May be switching [to] the Veggies."
- "These shoes are sooooo comfortable!" Kathryn, an SLP, said. "I love them. Plus, the little carrot emblem is really cute."
We currently carry three different kinds of Veggies Footwear shoes, and I have all three pictured in this post. They all come in a few colors, as well, and while the top one, the Pineapple III Clog, is pictured in Taffy Twist, it comes in many other colors besides that one if bright isn't your bag.
With the sale, you can get a pair from our Veggies Footwear for a steal. The Pineapple III Clogs were knocked down to a mere $20, while the Garden Clogs can be yours for $23.99. The Artificial IntelligenceTM Work Clogs are marked down $16 to $63.99. You can check out all three choices in our Veggies Footwear collection side by side on our Veggies Footwear page. The sale won't last, so if you're on the fence about trying out Veggies, now might be the time to test them out!