Speech Therapy in the 21st Century: More on using Facebook!
A while ago, I wrote an entry
asking how you all felt about using Facebook professionally. We talked about whether or not it was appropriate to "friend" students, patients or parents, and for the most part, the general consensus was "no!"
I have discovered, though, some wonderful speech pages on Facebook, and I wanted to share them with all of you. I hope you have some you can share too.
- ADVANCE magazine!! Click "like" on the ADVANCE for Speech-Language Pathologists page and get all the columns, blog entries, and articles delivered directly to your Facebook wall!
- ASHA provides timely info and articles through Facebook
- Home Sweet Speech posts tips and ideas for parents
- Smarty Ears creates apps for iPhone, iTouch and iPad
- The National Stuttering Associates posts tips and articles
- Super Duper (thanks to Valerie Lill for telling me about this one!) posts a free worksheet every day!
- Dynavox provides articles, information and gives away goodies to its Facebook fans!
Please consider "liking" the "Advance Facebook page, and share some of your favorites!