Close Server: KOPWWW05 | Not logged in

Welcome to Health Care POV | sign in | join | help
in Search

Continuing with Education

Last post 04-27-2018, 2:53 AM by Jason Paul. 4 replies.
Previous Discussion Next Discussion Sort Posts:
  •  01-27-2018, 10:13 PM

Continuing with Education

I am just finishing up with my Associate's in Health Information Technology.  I hold a previous BS in Biology.  I was wondering if its worth going back to school after I receive my RHIT credentials.  I have always dreamed of getting my Master's but how much further in the HIM world will it get me.  What are the pros and the cons to this.  I would love advice from anyone.  Thanks so much in advance!! 
  •  02-09-2018, 11:49 PM

Re: Continuing with Education

•  03-04-2018, 10:08 PM

If you're passionate about higher studying and your GPA score is great, then I think you should go ahead and continue your education. Getting a Master's degree is now very common in the medical field. It properly would take off several years off your life, but the outcome would satisfy you I hope. 

Otherwise, in the opposite case, you can't pay the price of going to school for years and years and the degree wouldn't help you that much, you can settle down with your RHIT. 

Hope that my answer would help you through the difficult process of making choice! Good luck to you..  

How to solve pdo_mysql extension is not installed
    Magento 2 Invalid Form Key. Please refresh the page

•  04-10-2018, 1:50 AM

Great informative site. I'm really impressed after reading this blog post. I really appreciate the time and effort you spend to share this with us! I do hope to read more updates from you.

paper writing service reviews
  •  04-27-2018, 2:53 AM

I had confidence in studying since I knew education was an advantage. It was the preparation of study, to begin achieving something that you would incline toward not to do. It legitimately would remove quite a long while from your life, We established our Assignment benefit with the aim to enable understudies to avoid the scammers in the article industry.
    assignment writers uk