Close Server: KOPWWW05 | Not logged in

Welcome to Health Care POV | sign in | join | help
in Search

Natural Food diet for maintain Body Health

Last post 08-31-2017, 12:59 AM by Tuân Tran. 7 replies.
Previous Discussion Next Discussion Sort Posts:
  •  11-16-2016, 2:15 AM

Natural Food diet for maintain Body Health

Food is the most important things to provide more energy and nutrition to our body. We intake food daily to our body health and energy. But lots of people today facing many health issues. They don’t know the correct reason. Few diseases are attacking the body due to environmental problem, heterogeneity. But many diseases are form due to our bad food diet system. Today lots of people are following the fast food systems. Several men are loss their body energy and facing the relationship health issues. Few can skip by using the medicine. But this type of problem is easily skipped by following the good natural food diet systems. Regular intake of natural food systems is helps to skip lots of diseases. Doing exercise and drinking plenty of water is supports to our body energy.

Super P force Online
  •  11-19-2016, 5:20 AM

Re: Natural Food diet for maintain Body Health

my question is some people are taking proper balanced diet but they have also so many problems related to health. can you help to suggest what diet is best for teenagers. 
    Lathe Machine | Drilling machine | Milling Machine

•  11-21-2016, 3:00 PM

Somehow I feel your question related to psychological side, not just simple "food diet". Cuz as you stated that even some people/teenagers have diet but they still have plenty of health problems. One of the problematic thing is that, are those teenagers decide to have diet because they truly care about themselves and their health? Or it is due to that fact that they want to look good in front of colleagues. If the it is about looking good then I dun think having diet may help body health, since that diet will be extremely hard to maintain. On the first few days, they may stick to the diet, but after a while how can they sure that they can maintain the diet when they 'feel' that they are looking good?.

Also another thing is that, if a person, or in this case a teenager have problem in their daily life but he/she dun know how to deal with it, then diet is not going to really help neither. Because, when he/she upsets, he/she will tend to eat more instead of having diet since eating can ease the pain and stop our thinking process, thus temporary removes the painful feeling. But after that the cycle continues: feeling sad - cannot solve - eat - again. And this can be a reason why many teenagers have the problem of being too fat (sorry I can't think of any other word). 

Facebook invite all code with awesome facebook emoticons copy paste!
  •  11-26-2016, 7:12 AM

Thanks, it means it also depends on the lifestyle the environment the teenager live and the mind of looking good in front of others.thanks mam for helping i really like your post.
    Lathe Machine | Drilling machine | Milling Machine

•  11-26-2016, 11:50 AM

Yes, You are sharing very informative information.
    viaje por la india | Viaje india | Viaje a la india | Viaje de la india
  •  01-16-2017, 6:28 AM

nice information our body needs food for energy. yes, it is all why we are living
    cnc lathe machine manufacturer
  •  06-27-2017, 6:48 AM

I feel hunger a lot so sometimes i take so much meal more than my schedule or man should take in day,,,,,,,,,,,but its very important to take natural and good food for keep the body maintain,,,,,,,,, 
    haveli jalandhar | Watch Free Online |
  •  08-31-2017, 12:59 AM

fras son:

Food is the most important things to provide more energy and nutrition to our body. We intake food daily to our body health and energy. But lots of people today facing many health issues. They don’t know the correct reason. Few diseases are attacking the body due to environmental problem, heterogeneity. But many diseases are form due to our bad food diet system. Today lots of people are following the fast food systems. Several men are loss their body energy and facing the relationship health issues. Few can skip by using the medicine. But this type of problem is easily skipped by following the good natural food diet systems. Regular intake of natural food systems is helps to skip lots of diseases. Doing exercise and drinking plenty of water is supports to our body energy.

Natural foods help us provide many vitamins and healthy nutrients. I support this!

http://hutbephotmb24h.com/san-pham-c178639/hut-be-phot-tai-nam-dinh.html - http://hutbephotmb24h.com/san-pham-c177852/hut-be-phot-tai-thai-binh.html - http://hutbephotmb24h.com/san-pham-c178640/hut-be-phot-tai-ha-nam.html