Close Server: KOPWWW05 | Not logged in

Welcome to Health Care POV | sign in | join | help
in Search

physical therapy practices

Last post 08-02-2018, 11:38 AM by CardioFlex Therapy. 5 replies.
Previous Discussion Next Discussion Sort Posts:
  •  03-11-2014, 8:16 PM

physical therapy practices

Hey guys I wanted to start out by saying I am not actually a therapist but am looking to learn more about the industry. I was interested in getting in PT as a field but couldnt handle the grad school and cadaver dissection. I understand some of the difficulties having been through therapy myself twice and really appreciate the work you do.

I am software wanted to see if I could create something to help make PTs lives less stressful and lead to more income and success for you guys. Would you guys mind answering a few questions? Thanks

1) What is the most important part of your business? 
    2) What is the most frustrating part of your job or business? 
    3) If you could wave a wand and make anything in your job/business magically do itself what would it be?

Thanks guys. I can't promise anything but would really love to hear your feedback and would love to follow up with some of you in a phone interview to help solve your annoying issues.

Thanks for your time.

Cheers,

Matt
  •  09-26-2014, 6:41 AM

Re: physical therapy practices

Hi,
        Cacc-PT provides best physical therapist in Denver. if you looking for best physical therapist or any other information related to physical therapy visit cacc-pt.com
  •  10-29-2014, 12:17 AM

Sometimes I feel very frustrated when no positive results turn into my favor. But I love my job and keep working hard on the therapy skills to provide my patients more useful treatments.
    isurrogacy center in punjab | lathe machine | Drilling Machine
  •  04-07-2015, 10:09 AM

This is what the opinion that all doctor should have while treatinf their patients. Then there would be no new patients going to occur.
    Good Morning Quotes | Inspirational love quotes | bed bug bites
  •  04-30-2015, 6:19 AM

Hello Matthew Ward

I am working as a physical therapist in Ramsey from last 2 years.

I have found that most important part of a physical therapist is to interact and manage their patients.

If you are not able to interact with your patients then I don’t think that you will be able to find their exact problem.

•  08-02-2018, 11:38 AM

We treat all Orthopedic injuries, including Shoulders, Knees, Hips, Elbow & Wrist, Foot & Ankle, Neck & Back Pain, Sciatica, Radiating Pain & Numbness, Fractures, Dislocations, Tendon Tears & Strains, Ligament Tears & Strains, Muscle Tears & Strains, Tendonitis, Bursitis, Osteoarthritis (OA), Pre-Surgery, Post-Surgery, Total Joint Replacements (THR, TKR, TSR), Cartilage Tears & Pain, Chronic Pain, Strains & Sprains, and Postural Malalignment. CardioFlex Therapy offers In Home Physical TherapyFor Neurological Conditions, we treat patients with Strokes (CVA), TIA’s, Bell’s Palsy, Muscular Dystrophy, Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Spinal Cord Injury, Traumatic Brain Injury, Ataxia, Autism, Nerve Impingement, Gait & Balance Disorders, Vertigo, and many others. For CardioPulmonary conditions, we perform physical therapy for patients suffering from Heart Disease, COPD, Breathing Difficulty, Lung Disease, Lymphedema, Chronic Swelling, Chronic Edema, Pitting Edema, Lymhedema Obstruction, Breast Lymphedema & Chronic Fluid Retention. We always stay with our patients for a full hour treatment session. Our concept is to bring the clinic in to the patient, which accounts for all the rehab equipment that we travel with. For more info, please visit www.cardioflextherapy.com 
    Terry Abrams, MPT
    Director of Physical Therapy
    CardioFlex Therapy
    www.cardioflextherapy.com