Close Server: KOPWWW05 | Not logged in

Welcome to Health Care POV | sign in | join | help
in Search

Nurse and Health Coach looking to Connect

Last post 01-10-2019, 3:17 AM by Kristina Palmer. 2 replies.
Previous Discussion Next Discussion Sort Posts:
  •  01-04-2012, 3:35 PM

Nurse and Health Coach looking to Connect

Hi out there!

I wanted to introduce myself as I am new to the group. I am a RN with a MSN/MBA and certificate in health and wellness coaching.  Integrative care, primary prevention, and holistic wellness are all things I advocate for and believe in.  I would love to meet like-minded nurses here or discuss topics related to well-being and wellness.  I also love to answer questions, share my thoughts, and offer suggestions if anyone has questions pertaining to any area of wellness; stress reduction, nutrition, healthy movement, work-life balance, etc. 

I love cooking, gardening, music, reading, exercise, Yoga, meditation, and my doggies!  I have two pits that keep me busy and laughing.  Looking forward to meeting many new folks out there!!  Have a great day,

Liz

Elizabeth "Coach" Scala, The Balance Coach

Baltimore, MD 21224
    Want to Set & Reach Your Health Goals:
    http://www.livingsublimewellness.com
    http://www.facebook.com/LivingSublimeWellness
  •  01-06-2012, 2:11 PM

Re: Nurse and Health Coach looking to Connect

Hi Liz,

I too am a RN with over 20 years experience in several areas of nursing. I'm new to the Health and Wellness Coaching arena. I'm excited about this. I just enrolled in a wellness coaching program. I felt it's better to obtain certification now so when the powers that be start cracking down, certification will be one task out of the way. Plus it adds to a nurse's credibility. One area I want to focus in on is weight loss/management, especially for post partum moms.

Let's keep in touch. I see we like several of the same things. I have tried yoga, belly dancing and zumba, they all were a blast. I had to have foot surgery, so as soon as I'm fully healed, I will resume zumba.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Have a wonderful weekend!

Angela

•  01-10-2019, 3:17 AM

Re: Nurse and Health Coach looking to Connect

Hi! Nice to meet you^)