Close Server: KOPWWW05 | Not logged in

Welcome to Health Care POV | sign in | join | help
in Search

Blocked me on Messenger App for Facebook

Last post 02-09-2019, 6:01 PM by saleem ameen. 1 replies.
Previous Discussion Next Discussion Sort Posts:
  •  01-29-2019, 2:22 PM

Blocked me on Messenger App for Facebook

Hello!

I actually want to check if someone has Blocked me on messenger app for Facebook. I don't know the way to check that feature. Can anyone let me know the procedure to check it.
  •  02-09-2019, 6:01 PM

Re: Blocked me on Messenger App for Facebook

Sometimes people block you on Facebook and you are unable to know whether you were blocked at first place. To know it we will give you a step by step guideline but in case you want to go in detail then you can visit this webpage https://appuals.com/how-to-check-if-someone-has-blocked-you-on-messenger-app-for-facebook/ To do it just open the Messenger App from your phone. Here you would be able to see your messages just find the ‘search’ bar. Here you can start writing the name of the person you need to know regarding this information. You can open the chat window by tapping on the chat which pops up on the first window that shows on the screen when you open the application, or you can write the name in the search bar. Now you will see an image that will explain this fact to you that whether you are blocked or not. It will also have the message space active, where you write your message. From here if you can check their last seen then you aren’t blocked.  You can also see a message that You Can’t Reply to This Conversation that explains that you are blocked. In case you didn’t talk to a friend on Facebook then there are higher chances that they blocked you.