Close Server: KOPWWW05 | Not logged in

Welcome to Health Care POV | sign in | join | help
in Search

new student

Last post 05-08-2019, 4:11 PM by Tom Kuwa. 2 replies.
Previous Discussion Next Discussion Sort Posts:
  •  09-10-2018, 8:35 PM

new student

Hello Everyone,

I am currently in my first year of the my Health Information management  major at Beal College  . As part of a classroom assignment I needed to join and participate in a forum like this one. The question that I have is: Knowing what you know now, what do you wish you could have done anything differently in your Medical Coding class(es)?  Thank you in advance for any and all responses. 

Danielle  

•  05-08-2019, 7:54 AM

Re: new student

I would suggest using various videos from AHIMA education channel. And of course, some of TED talks materials. There could be also some practical classes for students to use classification systems categorize patient information and code as well.

medical-billing-and-coding-degree
    https://essays.agency/research-paper-proposal.html
  •  05-08-2019, 4:11 PM

Re: new student

I agree with the TED talks idea but there is a plethora of information available on the web now that you can get the knowledge for coding that you need. Hell Udemy probably has a $10 course marked down from $199 that you could get. Really though I would get into data mining or data science because the medical industry and especially  insurance love them some data.
    Painters Green Bay