Close Server: KOPWWW05 | Not logged in

Welcome to Health Care POV | sign in | join | help
in Search

Medical Billing in a Medical Examiner's Office

Last post 06-03-2019, 10:48 PM by james clark. 2 replies.
Previous Discussion Next Discussion Sort Posts:
  •  08-26-2018, 2:15 PM

Medical Billing in a Medical Examiner's Office

Good afternoon, everyone

Currently, I am a student at a community college in North Central Florida. I am interested in becoming a Medical Coder/Biller for a Medical Examiner's office but I am not confident in my personal research. I still have unanswered questions and would like any information or help pertaining to Medical Billing as it applies to FDLE or in general terms. 

I am pursuing my degree in Health Information Technology which automatically grants me the certification to be a Medical Coder/Biller. My College has the proper certifications to allow me to take to RHIT Exam. 

I am also curious to see if this forum will be helpful after I have obtained my degree as I have never posted in a forum before.

Thank you for any information or helpful tips as I intend to make this my career.

Sincerely, Kirstin  

•  02-19-2019, 6:28 AM

Re: Medical Billing in a Medical Examiner's Office

The winner did unconditionally nobody so I wasn't pleased at all shortsighted them to win. Sarah was mugged and I truly hope she returns to get recovery along with Anne Marie.

find an internal medicine doctor near me
  •  06-03-2019, 10:48 PM

Re: Medical Billing in a Medical Examiner's Office

Billing must be simple and without confusion
    While it seems obvious that using billing software improves your workflow, many entrepreneurs are still overwhelmed with frustration when it comes to billing. Many of them create invoices using invoice templates from Excel or Word , two programs that are much more useful for other tasks than billing.

quickpayportal