Close Server: KOPWWW05 | Not logged in

Welcome to Health Care POV | sign in | join | help
in Search

Medical coding add on?

Last post 07-29-2019, 2:42 AM by Grant Wilson. 6 replies.
Previous Discussion Next Discussion Sort Posts:
  •  01-17-2017, 11:16 PM

Medical coding add on?

I am currently going to school for medical coding however people talk about adding different certifications. Does anyone know what is best to add and what is really worth it to make this career one that pays well and that I can maybe do from home at some point?
  •  06-11-2018, 3:37 AM

Re: Medical coding add on?

Best of luck for your school
    Best Zero Turn Mower | Best Self Propelled Lawn Mower
  •  09-05-2018, 2:56 AM

Congrats and I hope you do well in the schools
    Best Massage Chairs Reviews 2018
  •  11-30-2018, 5:08 AM

that's ok!
    At Listoutdoor, we are happy to provide unbiased and informative reviews of the most popular outdoor gears.
  •  05-08-2019, 4:05 PM

Do to HIPA you likely wouldn't be able to do all the coding at home. I think what might be interesting for you would be data mining FOR medical industries and insurances. You can work from home and you get to work with companies on the cutting edge that are looking for the freshest data available for the medical industry. So Data mining or a data engineer role might be better. 
    Painters Green Bay
  •  05-29-2019, 11:31 PM

You must find an internship job in suitable hospitals. When you have enough experience, your salary will be better. 
    Beautiful life five nights at freddy’s
  •  07-29-2019, 2:42 AM

Previously, this international student I mentioned in the last post was a RN for 3 years in the ICU before a PA school.  Her employer paid for the several semesters of RN school and then she decided to write a research paper.
    Professional educator and essay writer for hire - Nursing courses