Close Server: KOPWWW05 | Not logged in

Welcome to Health Care POV | sign in | join | help
in Search

College Network Modules available

Last post 05-27-2009, 9:28 PM by Jill Schoenig. 3 replies.
Previous Discussion Next Discussion Sort Posts:
  •  10-02-2008, 2:40 PM

College Network Modules available

Hi to everyone,  I read a few messages and saw there are a few LPN's interested in studying for RN. I have all of the LPN to RN modules --- unopened and most recent as of Aug. 2007. Anyone interested in purchasing contact me at boggsee2@netzero.net.
  •  11-08-2008, 7:10 PM

Re: College Network Modules available

Did you finish the program or give up on it?  I too have all the modules as of February 08.  I am not happy with a few things though.  I have been notified that the student loan I took out to pay for the program will now need to be paid back starting 12/08.  I was told by the person that I signed the contract for The College Network that student loan companies do not consider them to be a real college.  I feel as though I was misled about the program but not sure what to do about it now.  Any suggestions?
  •  12-14-2008, 2:48 PM

Hi Lisa,  Sorry for not answering your reply until now. Actually I had forgotten that I had submitted an e-letter on this site regarding TCN Modules.  I have not completed the program. As a matter of fact I had a change of mind ---- I took early retirement at age 63. My husband & I have paid for the books and after giving more attention to the cost of completion to obtain my RN, decided this was not for me. I am now trying to sell the modules willing to take a major loss. I do not have any suggestions for you regarding your situation. I hope you will be able to continue with the program for I have read that there have been some LPN's that have completed the studies. If you feel the need to converse with me you may contact me at boggsee2@netzero.net  Ethel
  •  05-27-2009, 9:28 PM

Do you still have the books?  I might be interested in purchasing them.

JILL

js LPN