Close Server: KOPWWW05 | Not logged in

Welcome to Health Care POV | sign in | join | help
in Search

College Network/ Excelsior College

Last post 06-18-2009, 8:51 PM by Susan Stone. 9 replies.
Previous Discussion Next Discussion Sort Posts:
  •  05-04-2009, 6:31 PM

College Network/ Excelsior College

If anyone is interested I have the entire program- including pre-requisites.  I am looking to sell them for half the price. I purchased them six months ago.

•  05-08-2009, 12:06 PM

Re: College Network/ Excelsior College

What was your experience with this? Was the cost worth paying? I am in the process of checking them out.
  •  05-11-2009, 7:34 PM

The program is definitely for someone who is self motivated. The books are descriptive and not very hard to follow but I have to acknowledge my own flaw- the inability to stay on task without a deadline. I work with four nurses now that all passed the program.  I, however, have not been able to do it, but two little boys, after school activities and two jobs and I tend to get distracted.   
  •  05-14-2009, 7:45 PM

Are the materials purchased separately? I thought all the necessary meaterials came along with the cost of the program and were included. They are not included?
  •  05-17-2009, 8:42 PM

I've heard of this program. Is this to become a LPN or RN? How long is the program, and how much are the books? Can the books also be purchased at a Barnes and Noble or local book store etc. Thanks and good luck to you. I have two small children myself, I can't even finish a full-time LPN program yet, I feel like giving up!
  •  05-20-2009, 12:51 PM

I saw your ad for the books, did you use them? How much are you looking to get for them?  Did you get your RN? Please let me know.

Thanks, Jill

js LPN
  •  05-20-2009, 8:27 PM

I'm very interested, I don't really want to sit in a classroom any more.
    js LPN
  •  06-07-2009, 8:48 PM

I would be interested in in the books if you still have them.  Please email me at ceimers@hotmail.com
  •  06-18-2009, 6:40 PM

Hello,

I am interested in your books, if you still have them....you were able to complete everything in 6 mths?

•  06-18-2009, 8:51 PM

I am just starting to look into this. Not sure I am ready to purchase but would like some information on what you think about it. Thanks  Susan