Our client is seeking a Nurse Practitioner for southern Oklahoma.
The NP will be responsible for approx. 60-120 patients enrolled in the program and will cover two to three nursing homes within 15 minutes of each other.
They will perform routine evaluations, treatment, prescribe medication etc, and collaborate with their Physician, families and members of the staff.
The client is a medicare based management company located 90 minutes from Dallas/Oklahoma City in South Central Oklahoma.
New Grads are welcome.
They have partnered with a well known insurance provider to provide a medical based program for LTC facilities to provide members with special needs and chronic illnesses more care, more often right where they live.
It is a holistic innovative approach to care for these individuals with special needs and treat them within the privacy of their own home instead of sending them to an ER or Hospital.
Experience in family practice, geriatrics or a desire/dedication to work in a geriatric setting is required.
• An understanding of Case Management and documentation of ICD-9 and CPT codes is desired.
• A current license to practice or eligibility to practice in Oklahoma is a must.
• Current DEA Certificate for Prescriptive Rights
• A genuine interest in caring for the individuals with special needs
• Completion of Masters Degree - Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
• Excellent communicaton skills and a passion for the elderly.
I will mention this once more: Recent Grads are welcome!
Salary is Competitive –
Call Pay extra – Call is 1/3 and only by telephone
Paid malpractice, licenses and dues 100%
$2500.00 plus 1 week for C ME
20 days PTO plus 7 paid holidays
401K (no match but working on it)
Medical/Dental Employee pays 75%
Company provides blackberry, lap top and all tools to provide patient documentation
Relocation Assistance include temporary housing for min. 30 days plus as needed.
Fred St Laurent | Managing Director
Executive Search Division