Close Server: KOPWWW05 | Not logged in

Welcome to Health Care POV | sign in | join | help
in Search

physical therapy practices

Last post 04-30-2015, 6:19 AM by Joy Starc. 4 replies.
Previous Discussion Next Discussion Sort Posts:
  •  03-11-2014, 8:16 PM

physical therapy practices

Hey guys I wanted to start out by saying I am not actually a therapist but am looking to learn more about the industry. I was interested in getting in PT as a field but couldnt handle the grad school and cadaver dissection. I understand some of the difficulties having been through therapy myself twice and really appreciate the work you do.

I am software wanted to see if I could create something to help make PTs lives less stressful and lead to more income and success for you guys. Would you guys mind answering a few questions? Thanks

1) What is the most important part of your business? 
    2) What is the most frustrating part of your job or business? 
    3) If you could wave a wand and make anything in your job/business magically do itself what would it be?

Thanks guys. I can't promise anything but would really love to hear your feedback and would love to follow up with some of you in a phone interview to help solve your annoying issues.

Thanks for your time.

Cheers,

Matt
  •  09-26-2014, 6:41 AM

Re: physical therapy practices

Hi,
        Cacc-PT provides best physical therapist in Denver. if you looking for best physical therapist or any other information related to physical therapy visit cacc-pt.com
  •  10-29-2014, 12:17 AM

Sometimes I feel very frustrated when no positive results turn into my favor. But I love my job and keep working hard on the therapy skills to provide my patients more useful treatments.
    isurrogacy center in punjab | lathe machine | Drilling Machine
  •  04-07-2015, 10:09 AM

This is what the opinion that all doctor should have while treatinf their patients. Then there would be no new patients going to occur.
    Good Morning Quotes | Inspirational love quotes | bed bug bites
  •  04-30-2015, 6:19 AM

Hello Matthew Ward

I am working as a physical therapist in Ramsey from last 2 years.

I have found that most important part of a physical therapist is to interact and manage their patients.

If you are not able to interact with your patients then I don’t think that you will be able to find their exact problem.