Close Server: KOPWWW05 | Not logged in

Welcome to Health Care POV | sign in | join | help
in Search

Graduate School Advice

Last post 09-21-2016, 11:50 PM by nguyen duy anh. 2 replies.
Previous Discussion Next Discussion Sort Posts:
  •  04-09-2009, 8:08 PM

Graduate School Advice

I need some grad school advice!!!  I have applied to a few graduate schools and have been accepted!  I'm having a difficult time making a decision.  I have researched two schools and both offer courses in areas of interest to me.  One school is more prestigious and highly ranked while the other is not.  Does something like this matter upon graduation?  It seems like there are sooo many jobs that where I graduate from shouldn't really make a difference.  I know that in other fields that where you get a degree from can impact your career options, salary, etc.  Does anyone have any advice???

•  04-09-2009, 10:29 PM

Re: Graduate School Advice

As long as both schools have a good program, I personally don't think it matters what school you go to. I went to a smaller school and have had no trouble finding jobs. Good Luck!
  •  09-21-2016, 11:50 PM

Re: Graduate School Advice

There are 2 main things to focus on

- High ranked university : If you are not really good or not confidence that you can achieve high rank in the university, you should not go because it might not effective when employer see your CV

- Lower rank university : this means level of learning will be easier , you can achieve high score and have good profile because you are the top of the school.

Overall, its not really about the rank of university, its about what experience you can get for high rank and low rank university. In the end, its your experience tell about who you are, not the school 

I learn japanese online and now i can say I love you in Japanese , Lets go finding a japanese girl !