Close Server: KOPWWW05 | Not logged in

Welcome to Health Care POV | sign in | join | help
in Search

Understanding Health Insurance

Last post 07-05-2017, 2:34 AM by Alex Bret. 2 replies.
Previous Discussion Next Discussion Sort Posts:
  •  01-24-2017, 3:07 PM

Understanding Health Insurance

Hello, my name is Kara I am currently taking a class called Understanding Health Insurance Billing and Reimbursement. Part of our assignment was to post a question or a comment so here is my question. Even though I am going for medical assisting, what are some of the most important things to know about medical coding? 
  •  06-13-2017, 12:23 AM

Re: Understanding Health Insurance

Medical coding is a little bit like translation. Coders take medical reports from doctors, which may include a patient’s condition, the doctor’s diagnosis, a prescription, and whatever procedures the doctor or healthcare provider performed on the patient, and turn that into a set of codes, which make up a crucial part of the medical claim.
    custom essay writing service
  •  07-05-2017, 2:34 AM

Re: Understanding Health Insurance

Health insurance helps a person to get paid after an unexpected injury on behalf of him by the insurance company. Having health insurance plans is beneficial for a person as it helps them in any emergency or unexpected injury. Moreover, sometimes it happens that patient can't afford to pay the bills then there health insurance is more helpful in those cases.
    Dissertation Assignment Help | Online Assignment Writing Services