Close Server: KOPWWW05 | Not logged in

Welcome to Health Care POV | sign in | join | help
in Search

pediatric evaluation form

Last post 04-16-2017, 5:28 AM by dhoni jadeja. 132 replies.
Page 2 of 9 (133 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
Previous Discussion Next Discussion Sort Posts:
  •  08-18-2009, 6:13 PM

Re: pediatric evaluation form

Libby,

I am new to the profession and this website. I would be very interested in getting your peds form for 0-18 if you are willing to share! georgeanna.white@gmail.com

Thanks,

Georgie

•  08-21-2009, 9:29 PM

Hi, I am a licensed OT from the Philippines. Can you please send me a copy of the assessment form you are using. I'd like to know if I can use it here in the Philippine setting.

I will appreciate it very much if you can send me. My email address is kit_otrp@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot!

Cristina

Cristina, OTRP
  •  08-22-2009, 9:16 PM

Our home health agency has not been able to find ped assesments for OT and PT.  We would really appreciate any templates, info, etc. you could share. 

Thanks so much!

•  08-22-2009, 9:19 PM

Our home health agency has not been able to find ped assesments for OT and PT.  We would really appreciate any templates, info, etc. you could share. My email is leslievance_qfhc@cpws.net

Thanks so much!

•  08-23-2009, 1:53 PM

Hi,

I am a OT from Estonia. I work with adults patients almost, but in the beginning of next year we will evaluate children also. It will be a very big challenge to me.

I would really appreciate your pediatric evaluation forms. My email is: piret75@gmail.com

Thank you very much and best regards,

Piret

Piret
  •  08-25-2009, 11:55 AM

Hi Libby,

Thank you in advance for sharing your knowledge and forms.  I would be interested in anything you have for ages 0-21 in OT, ST and PT.  Please send to screengaze@gmail.com.   Thank you!!

Jayne

•  08-30-2009, 3:18 PM

Hi Libby,

I too am new to peds and could really use a copy pediatric evaluation forms. Thanks millions!! Shanon Thein shanonthein@msn.com

Shanon Thein, OTR
    Waycross, GA
  •  09-11-2009, 4:10 PM

Hi Libby,

I see you have had a huge response to your generous offer to share templates.  I would appreciate receiving them as well.  My email is naomilarsen@comcast.net

Thank you so much for your time and willingness to share!

Naomi

•  09-17-2009, 1:41 PM

Hi Libby,

I am also interested in receiving a copy of your templates.  I appreciate your generosity.  My email is endenne@msn.com

Thanks again!

Endenne

•  10-06-2009, 2:49 AM

I am very interested in your perspective and would love to review your templats too :)  If you are still doing so please e-mail it to me at sroberson@radiowire.net   I have a very small school based private practice in a rural town, but may expand. I need ideas, inspiration. and yes templates to review and use as a springboard if applicable. Thank You, Sarah

•  10-10-2009, 2:26 PM

Hi Libby,

I have read the posts regarding your eval templates. I am a new therapist in IE and would be intrested in your templates for evaluations. If you are more than willing to share please email me at jent3@comcast.net I think it is great how we OTs help out other OTs, what a great profession!

Jennifer

•  10-22-2009, 3:43 PM

I am new to the field of pediatric physical therapy. The place I am working at currently has templates that aren't very useful. I was wondering if you could send me yours also.  Thanks.

kins2007pta@yahoo.com

-Brooke

•  10-27-2009, 6:59 PM

Would you please forward copies of pediatric templets to me. I've worked in schools for years, I'm always searching for new tools. Thanks.

•  10-28-2009, 10:17 AM

I too would love a copy of the templates when you get an opportunity. I work in a variety of pediatric settings and like most OT's I am always looking for better and more useful templates that I can use to improve my practice. Thank you for providing such a resource to so many of us.

sisemoredk@q.com

•  10-29-2009, 2:02 PM

Dear Lindsey,

I am an OT from Cyprus who studied in the US and currently practicing OT in Cyprus. I know that we have probably tired you with our requests to send is your evaluation forms but I would really appreciate if I could also have what you are using. Resources in Cyprus are very limited compared to the US so am trying to get a hold of anything that would help me in my practice.

thanks a lot, I hope it is not too big of a burden for you.

Popi Moustaka

Page 2 of 9 (133 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »