Close Server: KOPWWW05 | Not logged in

Welcome to Health Care POV | sign in | join | help
in Search

Coding From Home

Last post 08-24-2017, 7:58 AM by Lubinu Amy. 21 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (22 items)   < Previous 1 2
Previous Discussion Next Discussion Sort Posts:
  •  01-17-2017, 4:03 PM

Re: Coding From Home

I truly enjoyed reading the comments. I'm in my second year at Southeast Technical in Winona, MN and as I'm starting a family it is good to know that one day I could do this from home. 
  •  01-23-2017, 5:55 PM

Hi Holly, I'm also a student in my last semester and would love to find a position working from home.  I've talked with many professionals in the field who've been very encouraging and insist those position really do exist.  That being said, it's usually best to gain some work experience and credentials before seeking a work at home position. I've met a couple of people now that currently hold those positions.  Best of luck to you and I hope you land the job of your dreams! 
  •  01-24-2017, 10:17 PM

Hi Holly, 

I think working from home as a remote coder is definitely a possibility. I also would like to work from home eventually. I do think starting off working at a facility with experienced coders around you is probably the best place to start. Coding can be a very challenging field and it may be easier when you are first starting out to have those experienced people around, rather than having to wait on emails for questions you may have. I have been looking however and it does seem like there are a lot of work from home jobs out there. I guess it would all depend on how confident you are in you coding skills. I wish you all the best of luck in finding the perfect position for you!! 

•  01-25-2017, 11:52 AM

I think that working from home is almost everybody's dream. I would love to work from home myself. This discussion was very valuable to me in that I found out that most places want you to work there before the option of working from home comes up.
  •  01-31-2017, 10:58 AM

I think this is a good option for you.
  •  02-04-2017, 12:35 PM

•  08-24-2017, 7:58 AM

When changing your job is a good time to start working from home.
    agence netref
Page 2 of 2 (22 items)   < Previous 1 2