Close Server: KOPWWW05 | Not logged in

Welcome to Health Care POV | sign in | join | help
in Search

pediatric evaluation form

Last post 02-28-2018, 10:17 AM by Amanda Basta. 133 replies.
Page 4 of 9 (134 items)   « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last »
Previous Discussion Next Discussion Sort Posts:
  •  05-23-2010, 8:28 PM

Re: pediatric evaluation form

Hello.  I am attempting to reformat our eval.  Please email copies and, as you suggested, I will use what fits with my population.  thank you so much for your offer.

Lorraine

•  05-24-2010, 9:44 PM

I would love to see your eval forms if you don't mind.

My email is ericampye@yahoo.com

I love looking at other people's forms, as I am sure I can always improve my eval process.

Thank you so much!

•  05-30-2010, 9:10 PM

Libby, I would also appreciate a copy of your evaluation form. I am currently in classes to become an OTA, and will be starting a pediatrics class. Thanks! Anita
  •  06-02-2010, 1:27 PM

• Najma Adam is not online. Last active: 07-22-2019, 2:08 AM Najma Adam
    • Joined on 12-03-2007
    • LECTURE OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY
    • DOW UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
    • karachi, IT
    • 2 Posts

Can I have the template as well. my email add is najmadam@gmail.com   thanks

•  06-21-2010, 3:19 AM

• m2m is not online. Last active: 07-01-2010, 11:32 PM m2m
    • Joined on 06-21-2010
    • Occupational Therapist
    • Bais City, Negros Or, IT
    • 1 Posts

hi, I am also interested to have some templates. would you mind sending it to me? thanks a lot. my email add is m2m_otrp@yahoo.com
  •  07-02-2010, 12:09 AM

Hi,

I'm also a pediatric OT who work in a school.  Kindly mail the templates which you sent to Lindesy. My e-mail 

manel.senadheera@gmail.com

Regards,

Manel

•  07-25-2010, 3:56 PM

Libby,

I was searching for a pediatric evaluation form for so long. Can you please send me the template you had  for Lindsey as well? thank you!!

my email: malimalihomm@hotmail.com

Marlie

•  07-29-2010, 7:52 AM

Libby, I know it has been a while since you posted your offer to share templates but if you are still willing, I would love to have them.  My e-mail address if Joan.Head@gmail.com.  Thanks so much.
  •  07-31-2010, 10:33 AM

I too would love your templates.  I especially need for kindergarten screening.  Pls forward to we_5kings@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Janet

•  08-02-2010, 6:22 PM

Hi Libby.....You are probably very tired of sending e-mails of the templates.  If you don't really mind, I could use a hand with a form for evaluating my Early Intervention clients.  Best wishes & many thanks!!!!

My e-mail address is pguerin-howard@charter.net

Paula

•  08-02-2010, 7:35 PM

Libby -

I found this while searching the net.... I'm a school therapist and just looking for tools so that I don't have to "reinvent the wheel" this year.  Would you be willing to share the above mentioned evaluation forms again?  My email is klynne@vallivue.org.

Thanks,
    Kathy

•  08-22-2010, 9:00 PM

Dear Libby,

Would it be possible to send me templates you have as well? Please email me at shaila16@yahoo.com

Thank you so much

•  08-26-2010, 3:21 PM

We are currently reconsidering our evaluation formats and notes for PT, OT, and ST (peds).  Please email a copy of your pediatric eval templates and notes to kristin@sumlartherapy.com.  Thank you!
    Kristin
  •  08-26-2010, 5:57 PM

Hi Lindsey,

I just came across your post and was wondering if your generous offer for your OT templete still stands. I am always looking for how other people organize their information to make it easier to record and then give over to parents. My e-mail address is kahn55@verizon.net.

Thank you

Malka

•  09-14-2010, 9:51 AM

I would love to have copies to keep on file. I work in schools and early intervention and am always looking for effective ways to communicate with parents.

sdokie@gmail.com

Thanks,

Shelly Newman 

Page 4 of 9 (134 items)   « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last »