Close Server: KOPWWW05 | Not logged in

Welcome to Health Care POV | sign in | join | help
in Search

pediatric evaluation form

Last post 02-28-2018, 10:17 AM by Amanda Basta. 133 replies.
Page 5 of 9 (134 items)   « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last »
Previous Discussion Next Discussion Sort Posts:
  •  09-14-2010, 5:40 PM

Re: pediatric evaluation form

Libby,

Clearly your skills and generosity have filled a need for OTs. May I also receive a copy of your template?

Thank you for your kindness,

bethOTpractice@hotmail.com

Beth Kincaid, MOT, OTR/L
    Litchfield Park, AZ
    Private Practice
  •  09-15-2010, 5:15 PM

Hello, I know its been an year sins your message but i wanted to ask you if you could send me to my email some examples of evaluation forms in pediatrics please,hope tou read the mesage.Thank you very much.
  •  09-24-2010, 11:21 AM

I was wondering if you ever received a Pediatric Eval template from LIbby?

I am interested in one, could you email what you have?

Thank you

•  10-02-2010, 8:49 AM

• LC. is not online. Last active: 07-18-2019, 12:47 AM LC.
    • Joined on 03-03-2009
    • Long Island City, NY
    • 4 Posts

Hi,how kind of you to share!Do you mind if I get a copy of that template?my email is lindaotservs@aol.com  thanks!!!
    L.C. OTR/L
  •  10-02-2010, 12:07 PM

Libby~

I am an outpatient orthopedic PT and starting to see some peds and would love any peds forms that you have.  Evaluation forms would be wonderful if you are willing to share. 

Thanks,

Christina

•  11-01-2010, 11:34 AM

Hi madame Libby,

•  11-01-2010, 11:41 AM

Hi madame Libby and other OTs who can help me.

, im william from philippines... Ive read your post and im very eager to know about your strategies in handling children with physical and cognitive disabilities.. and how to make a simplified evaluations and assessments... more power mam libby... god bless you guys always! thank you! if you dont mind sending it on my e-mail add wilzsalvador@yahoo.com

•  11-15-2010, 1:06 AM

Hi, Lindsey.  I see that I am not the only one out there looking for eval templates for peds.  I am currently seeing private pay patients in school and in daycare settings.  I would love to take a look at what you have, so that I can incorporate your ideas into my own eval template.  Thank you so much for your willingness to share!  My email is cdrang@gmail.com

Thank you again!

Carol

•  11-30-2010, 10:00 AM

Dear Libby, 

I would also appreciate receiving any templates you have related to evaluation, re-evaluation, and progress notes. Thank You so much. My email is mheineman@santerehab.com

•  12-07-2010, 2:32 PM

Hi Libby,

I am an OTR working in Northern New Jersey (school based and early intervention (ages 0-21).  I woudl love to get a copy of your eval template(s) if you would not mind.  I am always trying to re-invent the wheel and find my best resources have come from other therapists!  I read your blog today with your offer to share these with another therapist. 

Gratefully,

Denise Yost,  MS, OTR/L

dyostfit@yahoo.com

Denise Yost, MS/OTR/L
  •  12-08-2010, 11:31 AM

This is a test.
  •  12-09-2010, 3:59 PM

This is a good post. Thanks!

•  12-10-2010, 11:05 AM

This is a good post.

- Joe

•  01-07-2011, 7:23 PM

Hi

I am also an OT working in a pediatric setting and would love a copy of your eval templates.

Thanks so much 

•  01-10-2011, 5:05 PM

Libby ~  I know you wrote this ages ago...this may not even be your email anymore.   I am a school therapist, but sometimes think of going into the 0-3 age group.  I have gathered tons of resources to create an eval form for myself, but I hate to reinvent the wheel.  You said you wouldn't mind sharing your forms.  If you receive this, I would love to have a copy of them.  Thanks so much....Kathy

My home email is farfalla06@cableone.net

Page 5 of 9 (134 items)   « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last »