Close Server: KOPWWW05 | Not logged in

Welcome to Health Care POV | sign in | join | help
in Search

pediatric evaluation form

Last post 04-16-2017, 5:28 AM by dhoni jadeja. 132 replies.
Page 8 of 9 (133 items)   « First ... < Previous 5 6 7 8 9 Next >
Previous Discussion Next Discussion Sort Posts:
  •  02-10-2013, 11:46 PM

Re: pediatric evaluation form

I am in a private clinic and revamping our peds eval, do you have some templates?  My email is steffmoon@hotmail.com
  •  02-18-2013, 1:25 PM

Hi Lindsey,

I recently began seeing pediatric patients in a private clinic setting in addtion to my work in a public school setting. I am setting up the OT procatice and am the only OT currently (there are 2 OTAs). I am interested in having you email me the pediatric evaluation template you discuss in this post. I realize it's been a few years but it came up in a web search.

My email is kreedot@yahoo.com. Thanks so much!

Kelly Reed  

•  03-18-2013, 5:34 PM

Hello Libby,

I found this post online.  I am a recent OT graduate.  I will be working in a pediatric setting (with a wide range of ages & dx) and would appreciate any templates you may have.  I do realize this post is a bit old but if you happen to read this and have templates that you are willing to share with me that would be great! Please email me at laurabenavidez604@gmail.com Thank you so much.  

•  04-20-2013, 7:52 PM

You should sell these.  Could you please send me some as well. Just starting my practice and have been on web all day trying to weed thru to find something i can use.

•  05-13-2013, 7:26 AM

Dear Lindsey

I am just entering starting with a home health company that has no pediatric evaluation forms  as they are new to this population. I am spending a great deal of time completing lengthy hand written evaluations that are done every 60 days on each child .  The population served is  0-3 and they are looking to expand into 3-18. I would greatly appreciate any templates or forms you would be willing to share or any information in regards to obtaining forms  that are concise and would offer an acceptable format for insurance providers.  My email is    houseofkathy@yahoo.com.      Thank you kathy

•  08-21-2013, 5:56 AM

Me too. I am looking for a pediatric evaluation form... i was task by my close friend pediatrician and she is new to this field. So I am helping her. if  you have any templates, can you please send it to me here?

thanks,

Steven... 

radiologic technologist salary
  •  08-24-2013, 9:15 AM

Libby,

I am not currently working in a pediatrics environment as I am still a student but I would appreciate your templates also.  I value your response to Lindsey and admire your resourcefulness in creating so many different forms to apply to the specific environment necessary in the practice.  I believe that is something I would do to accommodate all levels also.  Please feel free to send me templates at your convenience.  

loristoffer@bellsouth.net 

•  12-17-2013, 3:06 AM

Hello!

Could you please email me templates.

Regards

Suhail

suhailanjum@yahoo.com 

•  01-30-2014, 3:05 AM

please send it through my email address mail@dirosie.com

Mobil Sedan COrolla IDRPOKER.com Agen Texas Poker Online Indonesia Terpercaya
  •  05-26-2014, 11:15 AM

Hi Libby,

I am very impressed with you. I would love to receive some educational templates that you have constructed. Thank you so much. My email is mnmbove@optonline.net.

Thanks in advance,

Marie C.  

•  06-11-2014, 12:33 PM

Libby,

I know that this post is from a while ago, but I am currently working on developing an evaluation form for infants and toddlers.  I was wondering if you would mind emailing your templates (if you still have them) so that I have some ideas on how to set up the evaluation form.  My email address is lavanwae@mail.gvsu.edu.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Erin 

•  07-03-2014, 11:33 AM

•  07-25-2014, 4:02 PM

Hello Libby

Is it possible to send me those templates. I am starting EI and would love to see what you are using.Thank you

heyleslie1@gmail.com

Leslie  

•  08-04-2014, 2:10 AM

Pediatric evaluation form is easily available online on several of the pediatric site. You should have to make sure that what the exact information you are looking to get.    
    Hourly pay of medical assistants improved with the experience and location.
  •  10-18-2014, 6:18 PM

Hi there, 

I appreciate this discussion is a little out-dated but thought it worth posting on the off the chance it may still be live! I have recently started anew role in the community and am keen to increase my assessment/evaluation resources, hence would really appreciate any templates.

Many thanks! 

Alycia.  

Page 8 of 9 (133 items)   « First ... < Previous 5 6 7 8 9 Next >