Close Server: KOPWWW05 | Not logged in

Welcome to Health Care POV | sign in | join | help
Search

Re: Thank you Peter!

•  10-02-2010, 8:31 AM

Re: Thank you Peter!

My compliments Peter for your statements here.not only shows how well informed you are but also the great traits of your personality and your ability to think before you speak,or write.(Unfortunately not all have it).I was a COTA for years before I decided to go back to school for OTR,however myself many times encountered OTR's that didn't have a clue of certain things and that's a reality;having shifted from pediatrics to geriatrics she relied heavily on my experience as a COTA to function and sign my papers while I ran most of the feeding programs etc.We all have different experiences and everyone is mostly under someone.While COTA's are under the supervision of the OTR we are under administration.Could you immagine them speaking to us in such a derrogative/condescending way?I learned that every professional from janitor to president Obama deserve respect period.If it weren't for the people out in country fields we wouldn't be eating healthy organic food,so power to them and thank you so much for your hard work!(TO them).As a society we all have a role that collaborates we our wellbeing,we are to respect them all.Cota is a major part of the OT profession and as an OTR I have a lot of respect for all professions at any level.It is shameful to see some comments here,however the title does not make a great professional....it takes a lot more,and shameful some of these people are treating people in the fileds!!!I would be scared to have my dad under your care TIM.
    L.C. OTR/L
View Complete Discussion