Welcome to Health Care POV | sign in | join | help

Private therapy for stuttering in Massachusetts

  •  06-07-2012, 8:18 PM

    Private therapy for stuttering in Massachusetts

    Hello all,

    My name is Patrick Griffin M.S., CCC/SLP and I am a person who stutters who treats children/adults who stutter in the central Massachusetts area. For SLPs in Massachusetts who work with people who stutter who could benefit from additional services, please have a look at my website for Griffin Stuttering Therapy (the web address is located in my signature) for more information.

    Thank you for your consideration! I look forward to speaking with all of you!



    Patrick L. Griffin M.S., CCC/SLP
    Griffin Stuttering Therapy
    5 Kelsey Lane
    Shirley, MA 01464

View Complete Discussion