Close Server: KOPWWW05 | Not logged in

Welcome to Health Care POV | sign in | join | help
in Search

Coding student moving to Florida

Last post 12-26-2017, 1:12 AM by Jennifer Judy. 2 replies.
Previous Discussion Next Discussion Sort Posts:
  •  06-13-2016, 12:56 PM

Coding student moving to Florida

I have begun my education toward an associate's in coding and billing, and I now live in the Midwest, but I have plans to move to the Jacksonville, Florida area before I will be finished. I don't know for certain, but since all my classes are available online, I think I might be able to stay with the same school to finish the education. I would love to hear from anyone who has been in a similar situation.

Also, I do not know anything about the health systems in the Jacksonville area.  I have worked for two different health systems in my current city and prefer one over the other, so I imagine that could be the case anywhere.  Any input would be greatly appreciated. 

•  12-19-2017, 2:35 AM

Re: Coding student moving to Florida

I have started my training toward a partner's in coding and charging, and I now live in the Midwest, however I have plans to move to the Jacksonville, Florida zone before I will be done. I don't know for certain, however since every one of my classes are accessible on the web, I figure I may have the capacity to remain with a similar school to complete the training. I would love to get notification from any individual who has been in a comparative circumstance.
    dissertation writing service
  •  12-26-2017, 1:12 AM

Re: Coding student moving to Florida

I have begun my education toward an associate's in coding and billing, and I now live in the Midwest, but I have plans to move to the Jacksonville, Florida area before I will be finished.
    Pay For Essay Writing UK