Close Server: KOPWWW05 | Not logged in

Welcome to Health Care POV | sign in | join | help
in Search

Coding student moving to Florida

Last post 02-06-2018, 10:03 AM by lukenlow lukenlow. 4 replies.
Previous Discussion Next Discussion Sort Posts:
  •  06-13-2016, 12:56 PM

Coding student moving to Florida

I have begun my education toward an associate's in coding and billing, and I now live in the Midwest, but I have plans to move to the Jacksonville, Florida area before I will be finished. I don't know for certain, but since all my classes are available online, I think I might be able to stay with the same school to finish the education. I would love to hear from anyone who has been in a similar situation.

Also, I do not know anything about the health systems in the Jacksonville area.  I have worked for two different health systems in my current city and prefer one over the other, so I imagine that could be the case anywhere.  Any input would be greatly appreciated. 

•  12-19-2017, 2:35 AM

Re: Coding student moving to Florida

I have started my training toward a partner's in coding and charging, and I now live in the Midwest, however I have plans to move to the Jacksonville, Florida zone before I will be done. I don't know for certain, however since every one of my classes are accessible on the web, I figure I may have the capacity to remain with a similar school to complete the training. I would love to get notification from any individual who has been in a comparative circumstance.
    dissertation writing service
  •  12-26-2017, 1:12 AM

I have begun my education toward an associate's in coding and billing, and I now live in the Midwest, but I have plans to move to the Jacksonville, Florida area before I will be finished.
    Pay For Essay Writing UK
  •  01-22-2018, 1:54 AM

Well this quick move is good for them they can learn some various new stuffs of coding of which they don't contain as such ideas some new expert will guide them, I've heard that Florida has a great resource in Information Technology world.
    Essay Writing Help
  •  02-06-2018, 10:03 AM

Well said, I knew that I did not go to your site in vain, because here I found a lot of very valuable information