Close Server: KOPWWW05 | Not logged in

Welcome to Health Care POV | sign in | join | help
in Search

changing jobs

Last post 10-15-2008, 5:20 AM by Marine O'Brien. 3 replies.
Previous Discussion Next Discussion Sort Posts:
  •  07-25-2004, 2:23 PM

    changing jobs

    To anyone who can help.. I am from Ohio. I presently work agency as an LPN. Because I work in different places almost daily, it has sparked an interest in being a state inspector of nursing homes.

    I am unsure how to find out where to join up and what are the educational requirements.  CAN anyone help???


  •  07-27-2004, 1:15 AM

    RE:changing jobs

    I would check with your state BON-they should have a list of agencies (gov't and otherwise) who do these inspections.  Another source could be you county department including social/human services.

    Good Luck

  •  07-28-2006, 6:31 AM

    RE:changing jobs

    In ohio you must be an RN to do this job (I found out by asking the state inspector who was in our facility in Elyria).


  •  10-15-2008, 5:20 AM

    Re: changing jobs

    I know in the State of NJ you must be an RN or have a degree in social services