Close Server: KOPWWW05 | Not logged in

Welcome to Health Care POV | sign in | join | help
in Search

Who Inspires You?

Last post 09-14-2017, 7:52 AM by Amanda Nunes. 17 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (18 items)   1 2 Next >
Previous Discussion Next Discussion Sort Posts:
  •  04-27-2011, 3:14 PM

Who Inspires You?

People often ask me how I got into the field of journalism and when I realized I wanted to pursue it as my career. My thoughts immediately settle on my 7th grade teacher, Sr. Clarita. Her love for words and for teaching her students how to tell a story (and tell it well) was contagious. She made writing so exciting. She inspired me to be creative and to stretch my imagination. And then she invoked in me a desire to tell other people's stories. I will be forever grateful for the extra time she took to ensure I was working to my fullest potential and for encouraging me to sumbit my work to various writing contests, some of which I actually won. She was a true inspiration to me and helped me to realize my goal of wanting to become an editor.

National Nurses Week is quickly approaching. While it's a great time to celebrate all that you do, it's also a wonderful time to reflect on who has inspired you through the years. So tell us, who is your biggest inspiration?

And if that person is a nurse, why not thank him or her with a customizable certificate of appreciation?

•  06-13-2011, 5:29 AM

Re: Who Inspires You?

Everybody has some ideal in their life,.and it is important to be inspired by someone to achieve the goal,. m inspiration is my mother as she is always their to correct me when i go wrong and guide me the correct way to step ahead  ,.and therefore today am a successful lawyer,..

Weight Loss Operations
    Weight Loss Surgery
    Gastric Weight Loss Surgery
  •  06-24-2013, 2:03 AM

Definitely a worthy thread.

I love to go gorilla tours Rwanda.
  •  06-24-2013, 3:44 AM

Of course that is true, people can guide us when they are doing good things. I am working as a surgical nurse, my mom supported me a lot and her inspiration bought me into this career.
    Scrap car Leeds breakers yards available online.
  •  06-25-2013, 6:53 AM

Definitely Mark Zuckerberg, in such a young age he achieved everything.

Where can I find offshore jobs in the UK?
  •  06-27-2013, 1:47 AM

Good personals around me and their good behaviors.

Window door installation is one of the most important thing to your home.
  •  07-09-2013, 6:33 AM

The only person who inspires me in this world is my mother. 
    Be a Trader from financial trading seminars
  •  10-04-2013, 5:49 AM

Most every person i know personally inspires me in a different ways.

Search Dynamics
  •  10-07-2013, 3:32 AM

My parents always inspire me. Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-ansi-language:EN-GB;}
    Tips to find office space for rent Singapore
  •  10-30-2013, 7:22 AM

Great post!!! Inspiration is perhaps a feeling you’d like to get more of in your life. It’s a little like motivation, but it’s rather the lofty ideals and dreams that create or facilitate (or inspire!) motivation.

Treating skin infection
  •  10-30-2013, 7:45 AM

Mark Zuckerberg, he have already achieved everything in his life at younger age. that's inspire me a lot.

mobile-fast
  •  12-27-2013, 7:44 AM

I am inspired by my parents who told to dedicate your profession with deep insights and never quit a profession without getting full knowledge about it. If we quit a profession without doing labor and dedication, it will return us nothing. 

Hair Transplant in India/Ludhiana, Hair Transplant in Punjab/Delhi
  •  12-29-2013, 11:30 PM

I am a sportsman. I love playing cricket. I am inspired by the great Sachin Tendulkar, the God of Cricket.
    Buy Sildenafil Citrate online | oil expeller
  •  12-30-2013, 3:02 AM

I just figure out myself a person who tries to find out solution of every problem related to water damage, Like now a days i am working on how to repair water warmer? 
    Water warmer fixing help
  •  01-02-2014, 5:24 AM

Every personal have their own capabilities to the things in a perfect way and that every person has inspires me. I think this is really required at the time when our life can be a bummer and this best way to get yourself out of a bad temper is to think about the person who inspires you most at that time.

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}
    hgh energizer || best hgh supplement for men
Page 1 of 2 (18 items)   1 2 Next >