I have been in business for almost 12 years. Located in Dayton Ohio, a small growing company Trusted Health Care, has been overing excellent care to home bound as well as nursing home patients. Currently I am in need of a Nurse Practitioner to join my practice. See below an overall breakdown of what I am offering.
Are you looking for a positive environment & great work/ life balance? This position is for you!
We are pleased to present this wonderful opportunity to the lucky NP to work in
nursing home and ALF facilities. The salary and benefit package is great plus there is
a sign on bonus- $5000, as well as a bonus structure available.
The hours are Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Excellent Starting Salary ($95- $110K)
- Paid Health Benefits
- Paid Malpractice
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Paid CME
- Monthly Car Allowance for mileage
- Near of Year Performance Bonus
- No weekends
- End of Year Bonus- depending on performance
Key responsibilities of the NP include:
• Patient Load- 15 to 17 patients per 8 hour day.
• Providing preventative and primary care for patients in assigned long term care facilities.
• Working with primary care physicians to provide the best care possible.
• Collaborating with the nursing staff and the patients' families
•Working with the facility's utilization review process
• Active un-encumbered license to practice in the state where the position is located.
• Nurse Practitioner Certification from either the ANCC or AANP.
• Geriatric or adult medicine specialty a plus.
• Must be able to communicate with elderly and chronically ill patients and families.
• Understanding of Medicare, Medicaid and Health Plan benefit structures beneficial.
• Comfortable working independently in a home-visit setting.
• Willingness to perform procedures for self and other provider's patients.
• Basic knowledge of computers and cell phones.
• Familiarity with ICD-9 and CPT-4 coding.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
• Currently licensed as a Nurse Practitioner in Ohio; Adult or Family Board Certified
Nurse Practitioner (ANCC, ACHPN, or AANP). Prefer candidate who is currently ACHPN certified, but will consider candidate who can complete this certification within 24 months of date of hire.
• Current approval for prescriptive authority in Ohio.
• Valid DEA certificate.
Feel free to contact HR department at:
Trusted Health Care, Inc.
325 Regency Ridge Dr
Dayton Ohio 45459
Phone (937) 272-2802
Fax (937) 436-7977