Welcome to Health Care POV | sign in | join | help
in Search

pediatric evaluation form

Last post 07-03-2014, 11:33 AM by ahmed abdeltwab. 116 replies.
Page 1 of 8 (117 items)   1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
Previous Discussion Next Discussion Sort Posts:
  •  04-23-2009, 2:53 PM

pediatric evaluation form

Does anybody have a sample of a pediatric evaluation form?  I am trying to make one up but I'm not sure how detailed I want to be with it or if I should let it be more narrative.  any suggestions of examples would be great!

•  05-22-2009, 10:00 AM

Re: pediatric evaluation form

Lindsey,

It depends on who is reading it and what environment you are working.  I work in several different pediatric environments and use different forms.  For example, one setting is early intervention and many of the parents I work with are either delayed and/or have limited resources/education.  My evaluation form is thus in bullet point format about developmental skills the child is performing ("findings") and those skills the child should be performing ("focus").  My evaluation also includes "play based" activities that work on those skills we are focusing on in intervention to be incorporated at home using common household items (i.e.; homeade playdough).  I do not go into details about what it is and why as I have found this overwhelms the caretaker/parent and compliance in attendance in therapy and follow through at home goes down.

Another setting is in the area of education 0-18 years of age. My evaluation form consists of key findings in fine/gross motor, sensory motor as well as an implication section discussing the impact of the childs ability to access their educational environment and curriculum.  I dicuss the findings and implications in a summary that ties all of my findings (including standardized testing to validate your findings and measure progress) to specific educational skills (i.e.; decreased visual motor function as noted by the "Berry VMI" would indicate difficulty in reading and writing-as suggested by the developers of the VMI).  As well I include suggested programs from websites that can be purchased and implemented by schools and at home by parents. 

I have templetes that I use and would be more than willing to share.  Cut and paste what you like, discard what you don't.  Give me your email if you like and I will attach and send them to you.

Good Luck and hang in there!!!

Libby
    Clovis, California
  •  05-28-2009, 10:24 AM

I am also interested in receiving your templates if you don't mind.  Thank you for your help.

Sandra Davis

arwings@aol.com

•  05-29-2009, 12:56 AM

If you wouldn't mind, could I also get a copy of the eval templates?  I, too, am trying to construct my own form for my business working with kids with autism, developmental delays, school-based issues, and home-based therapy (not EI).  I am truly appreciative for your assistance.

Lyn DiSanti

lyn.disanti@gmail.com

•  06-01-2009, 8:52 PM

libby,

if you don't mind sending whatever you have that would be great.  I am working in home health and we are taking on peds and possibly doing some school based stuff if the school jumps on board, so I don't really know yet exactly the majority age wise I will be seeing.  But anything you send is greatly appreciated.  My e-mail is Linot23@yahoo.com or linlea23@aol.com.  either e-mail is fine.

thanks

lindsey

•  06-02-2009, 6:43 PM

could i please have a copy of those as well. My email is draven117@aol.com. Thank You so much.
  •  06-20-2009, 1:52 PM

I am also interested in receiving pediatric evaluation forms, if you don't mind.My e-mail  manel.senadheera@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,

Manel.

•  06-20-2009, 2:05 PM

Hi Libby,

I'm also a pediatric OT who is surching for assessment forms.  Kindly mail your templates which you sent to Lindsey,to me also if you dont mind.

My e-mail     manel.senadheera@gmail.com

Regards,

Manel.

•  06-21-2009, 9:17 PM

Would like to receive copy of your templates. Thank you for your generosity. Email ssscott1@suddenlink.net
  •  06-25-2009, 7:38 PM

Re: pediatric evaluation of progress form

HI, does anyone have an Evaluation of progress form or template for a six month report. I am having a time trying to make it easier, I'm not too tech savvy and could use any ideas and or help!!

Thanks in advance, no pun intended!!!

Jacquelyn Floyd

j_dawnfloyd@hotmail.com

BTW, I work in a pediatric outpatient private clinic.

•  07-08-2009, 8:43 AM

May I please have a copy of your OT eval templates as well?    general.aileen@gmail.com

I work at a school for Deaf children, and I hope either of your templates would be beneficial in helping to organize and speed up the evaluation process as I am pressed for time to fit in evaluations when scheduled children are absent.  It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much.

•  07-12-2009, 12:05 PM

Libby Trutna:

Lindsey,

It depends on who is reading it and what environment you are working.  I work in several different pediatric environments and use different forms.  For example, one setting is early intervention and many of the parents I work with are either delayed and/or have limited resources/education.  My evaluation form is thus in bullet point format about developmental skills the child is performing ("findings") and those skills the child should be performing ("focus").  My evaluation also includes "play based" activities that work on those skills we are focusing on in intervention to be incorporated at home using common household items (i.e.; homeade playdough).  I do not go into details about what it is and why as I have found this overwhelms the caretaker/parent and compliance in attendance in therapy and follow through at home goes down.

Another setting is in the area of education 0-18 years of age. My evaluation form consists of key findings in fine/gross motor, sensory motor as well as an implication section discussing the impact of the childs ability to access their educational environment and curriculum.  I dicuss the findings and implications in a summary that ties all of my findings (including standardized testing to validate your findings and measure progress) to specific educational skills (i.e.; decreased visual motor function as noted by the "Berry VMI" would indicate difficulty in reading and writing-as suggested by the developers of the VMI).  As well I include suggested programs from websites that can be purchased and implemented by schools and at home by parents. 

I have templetes that I use and would be more than willing to share.  Cut and paste what you like, discard what you don't.  Give me your email if you like and I will attach and send them to you.

Good Luck and hang in there!!!

hi i also need ur templates .plz do send me .
  •  08-04-2009, 12:00 AM

Seems like many people are pressed for time and need eval forms when they are available.  I would also appreciate your pediatric eval forms so I can compare them to my own to see if mine could be made even more efficient. thanks for the help Libby  My email is frostmom@aol.com
  •  08-11-2009, 8:36 PM

Libby,

I, too, would like to check out your templates.  I am new to the pediatric world and find that the OP clinic I am working for uses a very long narrative style for their evaluations and I seem to spend all of my extra time working on writing up my evals.  I have been researching different pediatric evaluation forms that are available.  Thanks so much!

Holly

•  08-11-2009, 8:41 PM

Libby,

Can you please send templates to hollylou24@yahoo.com

Thanks

Holly

Page 1 of 8 (117 items)   1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »