Close Server: KOPWWW05 | Not logged in

Welcome to Health Care POV | sign in | join | help
in Search

Causes of Stress

Last post 06-21-2017, 6:28 AM by Vijender thakur. 33 replies.
Page 1 of 3 (34 items)   1 2 3 Next >
Previous Discussion Next Discussion Sort Posts:
  •  05-25-2015, 4:45 AM

Causes of Stress

Everyone has different stress triggers. Work stress tops the list, according to surveys. Forty percent of U.S. workers admit to experiencing office stress, and one-quarter say work is the biggest source of stress in their lives.

Causes of work stress include:

Being unhappy in your job

Having a heavy workload or too much responsibility

Working long hours

Having poor management, unclear expectations of your work, or no say in the decision-making process

Working under dangerous conditions

Being insecure about your chance for advancement or risk of termination

Having to give speeches in front of colleagues

Facing discrimination or harassment at work, especially if your company isn't supportive

Life stresses can also have a big impact. Examples of life stresses are:

The death of a loved one

Divorce

Loss of a job

Increase in financial obligations

Getting married

Moving to a new home

Chronic illness or injury

Emotional problems (depression, anxiety, anger, grief, guilt, low self-esteem)

Taking care of an elderly or sick family member

Traumatic event, such as a natural disaster, theft, rape, or violence against you or a loved one

Hose Clamps | Stainless Steel Fasteners | Thrust Bearing | Thrust Bearings
  •  06-25-2015, 1:17 AM

Re: Causes of Stress

you are right my friend... we should avoid those things which give stress to our-self. and we should eat proper meal and stay away from stress
    buy kids clothes online | buy gents printed t shirts
  •  09-19-2015, 1:20 AM

I agree with you that everybody has stress during their lifestyle. Stress is not good for health. I causes hair loss.  

Playing with nature, pets, and doing some physical exercises really help to decrease its level to great extent.  

Hair Restoration India | Hair Transplant India | Hair Transplant Ludhiana
  •  10-13-2015, 8:51 AM

The situations and pressures that cause stress are known as stressors. We usually think of stressors as being negative, such as an exhausting work schedule or a rocky relationship. However, anything that puts high demands on you or forces you to adjust can be stressful.
    ultrasonic diffuser
    essential oil diffuser | 123movies
  •  10-13-2015, 10:52 PM

Hello 

I am an Athlete , I manage my stress by playing sports .Playing sports release tension and anxiety  . Exercising on a regular basis increases emotional well-being it makes me go stress free  throughout out the day . 

•  01-30-2016, 3:17 AM

The situations and pressures that cause stress are known as stressors. We usually think of stressors as being negative, such as an exhausting work schedule or a rocky relationship. However, anything that puts high demands on you or forces you to adjust can be stressful.

Shiromani Akali Dal |

Akali Dal |

Shiromani Akali Dal
  •  02-01-2016, 7:25 AM

A ton of things can bring about anxiety. You might feel stress when you go on a prospective employee meeting, take a test, or run a race. These sorts of fleeting anxiety are typical. Long haul (endless) anxiety is brought on by upsetting circumstances or occasions that keep going over a drawn out stretch of time, similar to issues at work or clashes in your crew.
    Viajes en la India | Viajes India Nepal
  •  02-12-2016, 2:17 AM

The situations and pressures that cause stressare known as stressors. We usually think of stressors as being negative, such as an exhausting work schedule or a rocky relationship. However, anything that puts high demands on you or forces you to adjust can be stressful.
    yami gautam height | kriti sanon age | red lips
  •  06-28-2016, 3:57 AM

I agree with you that everybody has stress during their lifestyle. Stress is not good for health. I causes hair loss. 

love quotes images
  •  06-28-2016, 2:23 PM

Thanks for sharing interesting and thoughtful topic.
    Viaje a la india desde argentina | viajes lujo a india | viaje a la india desde chile
  •  06-29-2016, 6:29 PM

You are right.  It isn't just the negative things in our lives.  Sometimes it is planning a big fun event, like a wedding or special birthday party.  A lot of things can increase our stress/anxiety.  Everyone needs to find a better balance and learn to relax more.  Early in my nursing career, my first employer provided mental health days.  I think you got up to 6 in a year, and all you had to do was call in the day before and say you need one. No questions asked.  There were less call offs and morale there was great.  It was a great benefit.  I would love to see it being used in today's healthcare providers.  No matter where you work, sometimes you just need that day off to do nothing and de-stress.
  •  07-11-2016, 4:55 AM

Being negative puts you to living stressful life triggers your body health so try to stay positive and keep smiling
    Lathe Machine | Drilling machine | Milling Machine

•  07-16-2016, 2:30 AM

nowadays, life is too busy. everybody has stressed out with their different different aspects. May be it is home stress or working stress. Both are harmful for every person. To get rid of this problem you need to do add some activities in your daily routine.
  •  07-20-2016, 12:44 PM

Thanks for sharing the valuable information, you are talking about very realistic topics. 
    viaje por la india | Viaje india | Viaje a la india | Viaje de la india
  •  07-25-2016, 6:37 AM

Page 1 of 3 (34 items)   1 2 3 Next >