Close Server: KOPWWW05 | Not logged in

Welcome to Health Care POV | sign in | join | help
in Search

Pediatric eval templates

Last post 04-16-2017, 5:34 AM by dhoni jadeja. 5 replies.
Previous Discussion Next Discussion Sort Posts:
  •  03-15-2016, 11:43 PM

Pediatric eval templates

Hi,

I work full time in Early Intervention doing mostly treatments. I would like to start doing evaluations not only for Early Intervention but for all other ages as well. Can anyone please share their eval templates? Thank you in advance! My email address is raquelgagliano@yahoo.com

•  03-20-2016, 9:01 AM

Re: Pediatric eval templates

thanks great post
  •  04-27-2016, 1:29 AM

Hello Raquel, I have mailed you one pdf having wide coverage of evaluation points. 
    Deepam Pawar, MOT, I love Occupational Therapy
  •  05-17-2016, 11:58 AM

hello deepam pawar and Raquel Gagliano I am also interested if you also share with me that templates 

Thanks  

•  04-03-2017, 4:34 AM

it was very useful for me.keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. Thanks for giving me the useful information.
    red ball hotmail login 192.168.1.1
  •  04-16-2017, 5:34 AM

Under the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) funded grant Improving Pediatric Safety and Quality with Healthcare IT, the Partners Quality Improvement Group created pediatric visit templates for the ambulatory environment.  These templates were designed to enhance care both at health maintenance visits as well as for children with chronic conditions.  This work was done in collaboration with Partners Pediatrics Quality Improvement (PPQI) and Partners Information Systems (IS) in Boston, MA.  These pediatric templates are currently in use in the Partner's EHR, known as the Longitudinal Medical Record (LMR).
    100 disney memes | todaypk | today pk